5, 4, 3, 2, 1
5, 4, 3, 2, 1
5 random FACTS about me:
1. I don’t
can’t drink coffee
2. I’ve been a New England Patriots fan since Tom Brady won his first Superbowl against the Rams in 2002 when I was 10 years old. I decided to cheer for the Pats that day because I thought Brady was cute…
3. I went from picking onions out of every piece of food until I was 21 years old, to using them in almost all my recipes.
4. I’ve never broken a bone.
5. I can sit in the Lotus position without stretching or thinking twice because of how often I used to do it for fun as a kid.
4 THINGS about today:
1. It snowed! A gorgeous, fluffy, sticky, tree hugging snow.
2. Despite having mastered double unders at Crossfit last week, I’ve regressed and was only able to do a few in a row today. Frustrating.
3. I broke a braces bracket on pizza for the first time ever. I think this is a sign they need to come off. Or that I need to stop eating pizza. Either way.
4. I’ve had way too many carbs already today but the husband is trying to bribe me to go out with him using margaritas and you know what – it’s working.
3 things I’m THRILLED about happening:
1. Opening weekend at Moose Mountain
2. My trip to Minnesota in January
3. The holidays and all the decorating, music, and good feels that come with them
2 things I’m THANKFUL for today:
1. Good health. For the first time in weeks I have no congestion, dry cough, or sickness of any kind.
2. The sweetest husband
1 QUOTE to sum it all up:
“We are all going, I thought, and it applies to turtles and turtlenecks, Alaska the girl and Alaska the place, because nothing can last, not even the earth itself. The Buddha said that suffering was caused by desire, we’d learned, and that the cessation of desire meant the cessation of suffering. When you stopped wishing things wouldn’t fall apart, you’d stop suffering when they did.”
― John Green, Looking for Alaska
Enjoy your weekend folks!